MISSION, VISION, & GOALS
Lake Fenton Community Schools through shared leadership, will educate all students to achieve their highest potential in a positive, safe and student-centered environment.
DISTRICT MISSION/PURPOSE STATEMENT
Learning For Continuous Success(LFCS)
- We believe all students and staff work and learn best in a Positive school environment.
- We believe all students and staff are responsible for creating a Respectful school environment.
- We believe all students and staff thrive when demonstrating Independent thinking.
- We believe all students and staff benefit from trustworthy and Dependable relationships.
- We believe all students and staff are successful when actively Engaged in learning.
Goal One: We commit to providing quality leadership that supports our vision and inspires student performance and district effectiveness.
- Our goal this year is a focus on the preparation, training, and recruitment of high quality teachers, staff and school leadership across the district.
Goal Two: We commit to maintaining a culture in our schools and community that fosters and supports student success.
- This is aligned with our overall mission - Learning For Continuous Success.
Goal Three: We commit to managing and utilizing resources that support our mission and vision to ensure success for all students.
- Our goal this year is a focus on integrated technology to enhance learning across the district. We will create learning environments where students are actively involved in the application and innovation of technology-enhanced learning.
Goal Four: We commit to a data driven approach to raise the academic achievement of each student (PreK–12) by strengthening teaching and learning throughout the district.
- Our goal this year is focused on high expectations for student learning and increased growth and proficiency in all areas.