Mission, Vision, and Goals
Lake Fenton Community Schools will educate all students to achieve their highest potential in a positive and safe environment. We commit to using a shared leadership approach to provide a student-centered focus throughout the district.
District Mission/Purpose Statement
Learning For Continuous Success (L.F.C.S.)
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for student learning and students are actively involved in their own learning.
- The school district needs to be an enriched learning environment that responds to needs of the student as a whole person.
- All children in our school building have an equitable opportunity to learn.
- Rigorous school district curriculum needs to be integrated, continuous and exploratory.
- Supportive school district and home environments are both necessary to give students the opportunity to develop their potential.
Improve student achievement in all categories on standardized tests resulting in a top five ranking among Genesee County districts, with continued growth each year.
Maintain high standards for staff performance resulting in a 90% effective or higher rating based on annual comprehensive evaluation tools.
Maintain positive community, staff, family, and student relationships through effective communications resulting in a 90% satisfaction rating based on annual survey instruments.